Monday, June 18, 2007

Hope your weekend was better than mine

This weekend totally sucked. Lemme start from the beginning.

Friday night i had plans with one of my best friends Kathy. I really needed to be with a good friend, plus i totally missed her. I got to her house around 11:30, I was supposed to get there at 8:30, but my mom was in one of her bitchy moods, and she decided we were going to stop by Wal-Mart for like 2 freaking hours.

By the time i got to Kathy's we couldn't even do anything. We had planned on getting all dressed up and just taking pictures, and then having a total girls night, facial mask, nails, hair and all. With movies and pizza, and chocolate. But we still had an amazing time. We ate like a whole thing of whip cream, and made brownies and cinnamon rolls, and i ate like a pint of cookies and cream. I stayed up until like 4:30 in the morning, but i just couldn't keep my eyes closed, i snuck into Kathy's room and fell asleep. Hahaha, I'm such a bad friend, i just left her in the living room, but it was so funny, to talk about in the morning. My mom came and picked me up at like 7:30 Saturday morning little did i know that would be the last time i actually had a good time this weekend.'

My mom and sister were total bitches. I didn't even get to see my dad on Father's day, i didn't get to see my older step-sister because my mom wouldn't answer her phone so i could ask. So for the rest of the weekend I couldn't do a damn thing.

be back on later with the reason why my weekend really sucked

No comments: