Saturday, June 16, 2007

When i am i gonna meet that one guy, that'll give me hope

that not all guys are dogs.

I don't want to meet my soulmate, or even my prince charming. I just want to meet that one guy that will show me that it is worth it to put myself out there. I want to find a guy that i can actually trust, and depend on. Even if its only for a little while. I want to atleast no that there are some good guys out there. That are worried about more than getting ass and sports.

Maybe im just being naieve, but i want to still be able to believe that love exist.

Me and my mom got into a huge agruement about how money is more important than love. I think love is way more imprtant. Yeah money is good but if you have no one to share it with, then what's the point. Money can't buy happiness. It cant buy real love.

Ill post about my horrible weekend tomorrow night

1 comment:

Carmel Beauty said...

Let me drop so knowledge on you that 3years ago before me and my finacee got together I would have never believed. He is the one who told me too anywhoo money or lackthereof can break up a relationship. Example if you are the only one contributing to the relationship finacially that shit gets old real quick or if you contribute more then the other trust money is the not the major factor but it is important